With the Inclusor half rack, CAPITAL SPORTS delivers the ideal multifunctional trainer for the home. As known from gyms, the rack is the varied base for exercises involving the use of free weights - especially if you want to train safely alone.
The Inclusor from CAPITAL SPORTS is completely made of powder-coated steel, thus enabling a high load capacity. In its basic version, it provides the opportunity for various muscle training work, above all, of course, weightlifting exercises. To this end, the device offers a 210 cm barbell bar with guide rail and safety stoppers. The built-in cable pull trainer allows for sophisticated and varied functional training, which allows you to address almost all muscle groups. The upper handlebar offers a length of 97 cm while the lower cably pull module allows you to perform rowing exercises. It is also possible to do butterfly workouts. The upholstered surfaces have a thickness of 6.5 cm and are covered with easy-care synthetic leather. This can be easily wiped off after strenuous exercises.
On both sides, there are two large safety spotters with protective rubber pads, which may be adjusted in height via safety plug latches. Twenty-five height positions are possible, allowing you to customise the rack as needed according to your selected exercise. At the front and rear of the rack are intakes ready for the safe storage of weight plates. All weights with a diameter of 50 mm may be used.
Visually, the CAPITAL SPORTS Inclusor impresses with its solid steel construction and black powder coating.
Please note that the device is supplied as an assembly kit. Please note that the unit is supplied without weights and free barbell.
- Multifunctional rack for weightlifting, butterfly and cable exercises
- Butterfly module and row pull
- Pulling cable with 50 mm weight intake
- Built-in 210 cm barbell with guide rail, stoppers and 50 mm intakes
- Two adjustable safety spotters with rubberized bearing surface
- 25 height positions for safety spotter etc.
- 6 intakes for weight plates with 50 mm (Ø)
- Floor-protecting rubber caps
- Material: powder-coated steel
- Endurance cable pull: max. 200 kg per side
- Endurance row pull: max. 200 kg per side
- Endurance safety spotter: max. 150 kg per side
- Endurance guided barbell: 220 kg
- Endurance weight disc holder: 150 kg
- 210 x 205 x 153 cm (WxHxD)
- Front side distance: about 111.5 cm (B)
- Safety spotter: about 4.5 x 30 cm (WxDxH)
- Guided barbell bar: 210 x 2.5 cm (BXO)
- Cable pull rod: about 97 x 4.1 cm (BXO)
- Training height cable pull rod: about 195 cm
- Row pull rod: 36 x 4.1 (BXO)
- Back cushion: about 26 x 51 cm (W x H)
- Long cushion: about 12 x 40 cm (W x H)
- Cushion thickness: about 6.5 cm
- Weight: about 93 kg
- 1 x device as mounting set
- English illustrated user manual (other languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish)