In the spirit of physical training and muscle training, CAPITAL SPORTS delivers the Spiris weight training tower. As the name suggests, the tower is a multifunctional training device which can accommodate a variety of different exercises, thus offering the possibility of training virtually every muscle for an overall fitter appearance.
On one side of the tower there is a training bench, perfectly suited for bench presses. To this end, the tower has two dumbbell holders for inserting a barbell. Three different height positions provide the ability to adapt to different statures. The bench is also, of course, suitable for countless other exercises - with or without dumbbells. With two handles, it may be additionally folded into a vertical position. This makes for a small, space-saving footprint for the multi tower when it is not in use. Additionally, this positioning also allows access to the pull-up bar at the top of the tower.
The second side of the tower boasts numerous additional possibilities for exercises. At the foot of the tower are two round bars, which serve as handles for push-ups. At chest level are two training arms, which offer the ideal conditions for leg raises with their vertical handles, arm rests and folded bench as back rest. Horizontal handles on the end of the training arms are provided for performing dips.
The multifunctional weight training tower from CAPITAL SPORTS is suitable for athletes up to 120kg. The economical dimensions allow for installation even in areas with limited space - and the various training opportunities provided by the tower make optimal use of the space. The tower consists of a sturdy steel frame, which is protected by a silver powder coating against corrosion and scratches. Forearm supports and the bench are pleasantly padded and covered with easy-care synthetic leather.
The multi tower is delivered as a mounting kit. Assembly is simple and straightforward, and takes about 60 minutes depending on skill level. You will need one size 13 and two size 17 spanners.
Please note that the dip station can only support 85kg.
- Multifunctional tower for pushups, pull-ups, dips, bench press, leg raises and much more
- Fold-up bench for dumbbell exercises incl. barbell rest for a barbell
- Customisable training options for all sizes and exercise levels
- Solid construction made of powder-coated steel
- Max. power: 120 kg (dips max. 85 kg.)
- 3-stage adjustable barbell rest
- Handle bars for pushups
- Chin up bar
- Training arms for dips and leg raises
- Moderate dimensions and optimum space utilisation through multi-functional training
- Comfortable padding with artificial leather upholstery
- Dimensions: about 96 x 199 x 131 cm (WxHxD)
- Interval training arms: 64.5 cm
- Weight: about 40 kg
- 1 x device (mounting kit)
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish)