With the Tremendi power rack, CAPITAL SPORTS delivers the ideal multifunctional trainer for the home. As is known in fitness studios, a power cage provides a varied base for exercises involving the use of free weights - especially if you want to train safely alone.
The Tremendi from CAPITAL SPORTS is completely made of powder-coated steel, thus enabling a high load-bearing capacity. It provides the opportunity for various forms of muscle strengthening work in its basic version, above all in weight lifting exercises with the barbell. Two safety spotters with protective rubber pads are attached on the left and right of the cage, which may be adjusted in height via safety plug latches. Twenty-two height positions are adjustable, allowing the rack to be customised as needed according to the exercise needs.
The chin-up bar offers multiple grip options, so that you can implement all different chin-up exercises, whether in the instep, comb or hammer grip. The training level of the multi-grip chin-up bar is approximately 2.10 m, thus allowing even taller trainers to train fully. With 80 cm wide grip, both novices and well-trained professionals can find a comfortable grip.
On the back of the rack is a lat pull, making the CAPITAL SPORTS Tremendi the ultimate all-round fitness machine. The lat pull has an upper and lower rope, leaving nothing to be desired in terms of training opportunities. When loading, all weight plates with a mounting diameter of either 30 or 50 mm can be used. The supplied clamp springs may be used to secure the weights.
Visually, the solid steel construction impresses with its robust black powder coating. If desired, the rack can be directly connected to the ground. However it is also solid and absolutely stable with no permanent installation.
Please note that the device is supplied as an assembly kit. Please note that the device is supplied without weights.
- Multifunctional rack for weight lifting, chin-up and cable exercises
- Two adjustable safety spotters with rubberised bearing surface
- Cable pull with top and bottom cable and 30/50 mm weight intake
- Multi-grip chin-up bar with 3 cm handle diameter
- Practical 70 x 23 cm tray for kettlebells, barbells and much more
- Load-bearing capacity pullup bar: max. 150 kg
- Load-bearing capacity safety spotter: max. 300 kg
- Load-bearing capacitycable pull: max. 150 kg per page
- Load-bearing capacity weight disc holder: 150 kg
- 22 height positions for safety spotter, J-cups, etc.
- Weight intake holder with 50 mm diameter
- Possibility of installation of fitness bands
- Possibility for anchoring in the ground (optional)
- Material: powder-coated steel
- 155 x 215 x 145 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight intake diameter: 50 mm (Ø)
- Pull rope weight intake diameter: 30/50 mm (Ø)
- Shelf: 70 x 23 cm (WxDxH)
- Safety spotter bearing surface: 5 x 35 cm (WxDxH)
- Pull-up bar: 80 x 3 cm (WxØ)
- Training height pull-up bar: about 210 cm
- Distance front-side: 110 cm
- Weight: about 64 kg
- 1 x device as assembly kit
- English illustrated assembly manual (other languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish)