The CAPITAL SPORTS Assimi barbell uptake is the ideal complement to all common racks and half racks for landmine exercises. The double uptake is suitable for both Olympic barbell bars with a diameter of 50 mm and barbells with 30 mm weight. A flexible joint allows free movement in all directions and expands your racking options with multiple shoulder, back and glute exercises.
Made of steel, the CAPITAL SPORTS Assimi landmine is extremely robust and protected against corrosion and scratching with a black powder coating. The stable metal construction has a maximum load capacity of 150 kg. A fixing plate with different holes and a clamping bracket with 6.5 cm pick-up width allow universal attachment to all home gyms and racks or screwing on the floor.
- Particularly robust: stable barbell holder for landmine exercises
- Double uptake: suitable for all barbell bars with 30 or 50 mm weight uptake
- Extremely agile: joint for free movement in all directions
- Compatible: flexible mounting system for mounting on all standard racks, home gyms or on the floor
- Load capacity: max. 150 kg
- Material: steel
- Material thickness: 3.6 mm
- Finish: powder coating
- Clamp mounting screw and take up to 6.5 cm
- Fixing plate with different holes
- Dimensions: approx. 25 x 25 x 12.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions fixing plate: approx. 18 x 12.5 cm (LxW)
- Length 50 mm uptake: 16 cm
- Length 30 mm uptake: 15 cm
- Material thickness tube: 3 mm
- Weight: approx. 3 kg
- 1 x barbell uptake
- 1 x clamping screw
- Please note that this product is not accompanied by a user manual.