The Capital Sports Landmine barbell bar is the ideal complement for your barbell. The bar expands your training facilities to numerous exercises for shoulders, back and torso.
In the usual high quality of Capital Sports products, the Landmine is designed so that it may be propped in the corner of a room. This makes it especially suitable for home gyms, as it allows for uncomplicated solo training. The dual bar is suitable for both 50mm and 25mm barbell sleeves. A vertical and horizontal joint allow free movement of the barbell in all directions.
The Landmine from Capital Sports is made of robust steel, which is protected against corrosion and scratching by a black powder coating. A permanently welded handle allows for easy transport to your desired training location. The sturdy construction is suitable for loads of up to 200kg in weight.
- Stable barbell bar for landmine press training
- Dual bar for 50 and 25mm sleeves
- Suitable for solo training through corner fitting
- Maximum load: 200 kg
- Material: steel
- Black powder coating as corrosion and scratch protection
- Permanently welded handle for easy transport
- Vertical and horizontal joints for free movement
- Dimensions (base plate): 35 x 35 cm (W x L)
- Dimensions (corner section): 24.5 x 24.5 cm (W x L)
- Dimensions (big bar): 25 x 5 cm (LxØ)
- Dimensions (small bar): 14 x 2.5 cm (LxØ)
- Height (vertical positioning of the bar): 36 cm
- Weight: about 6.0 kg
- 1 x barbell bar
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish)