The Capital Sports Resistor 03 Chin Up Band is a portable and universal training partner for an enormous variety of sports applications and weight exercises.
The function of a power belt can be to provide helpful and facilitating support for pullups, dips and push-ups on one hand, or to assist with stretching exercises on the other hand.
Pullups can be particularly difficult for beginners. Individual workouts often require costly additional purposes which are mostly confined to one location. The Capital Sports Resistor 03 Chin Up Band, in contrast, follows you at every turn, is lightweight and can be easily folded to be portable. In addition, it may be flexibly attached. After training, it can disappear discreetly into your pocket or backpack, or is simply placed casually over your shoulder.
The Capital Sports Resistor 03 Training Bands come in different colours and varying degrees of strength, differing in their clamping effect thereby resulting in a different discharge intensity. Your body weight and personal level of performance are the only important factors when choosing the correct resistance. In this case, strength grade 3 means that one’s body weight is reduced during exercises by up to 22kg with maximum belt elongation. A huge of advantage of this type of training is that you complete the full range of motion of each chin up - also called range of motion (ROM) - while the muscle responds and adjusts accordingly for optimal training effect.
- Chin up band with strength level 3 for 14 - 22 kg supportive traction
- Assists in individual strength training such as pullups, dips and pushups
- Best for elongation and stretching, ideal for use when rack-training by simply hanging
- Extremely durable material made of rubber
- Colour: green
- Printed with strength level indicator
- Low risk of injury
- 19 x 4.5 x 2080mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: about 320g
- 1 x device
- Please note, this article is not delivered with a user manual.