With the new Sledster weight sled from Capital Sports, easily take your stamina and strength to new heights.
The Sledster power slide is suitable for training in the hall or on the lawn outdoors: on two massive steel rails, the massive construction glides through your muscle power to be pushed or pulled forward. There is a load plate between the rails with a vertical weight bracket tube. With a diameter of 50mm, the weight bracket is ideal for weight plates with 50.4mm openings, allowing you to add more weight for additional training. The discs can be stacked up to 60cm deep - allowing you to load 160kg (8 x 20kg) with the Bumpee Bumper Plates from Capital Sports.
The pressure tubes that allow the Sledster to be pushed are equipped with a quick release, so they can be repositioned with just a few hand movements at the end of a track so you can continue your training at lightning speed. When the weight load on the central seat is not enough, you can pile additional weight discs on the 50mm pressure tubes. A harness or power rope may also be attached to the Capital Sports weight sled, allowing you to pull the sled while walking or standing.
Please note that the harness and weights are not included.
- Massive weight sled out of steel for pushing or pulling
- Weight bracket with 50mm diameter and 60cm height
- Pressure rods with quick release for rapid setup
- Handle length: 49 cm
- Suitable for attaching harness or power rope
- Suitable for holding weights with 50.4mm hole
- Possibility of additional loading of the push rods (Ø 50mm)
- Dimensions sled: 59 x 95 x 100.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions weight bracket: 60 x 5 cm (HxØ)
- Dimensions push rods: 77 x 5 cm (HxØ)
- Weight: 29 kg
- 1 x weight sled (mounting kit)
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish)