With the Sledster Plus weight sled from CAPITAL SPORTS, easily take your stamina and strength to new heights.
The Sledster Plus power slide is suitable for training in the hall or on the lawn outdoors: on two massive 7cm-wide steel rails, the massive construction glides through your muscle power to be pushed or pulled forward. There is a load plate between the rails with a vertical weight bracket tube. With a diameter of 50mm, the weight bracket is ideal for accommodating weight plates with 50mm openings, allowing you to add more weight for additional training.
The push rods that allow the Sledster Plus to be pushed are equipped with a quick release, so they can be repositioned with just a few hand movements at the end of a track so you can continue your training at lightning speed. When the weight load on the central seat is not enough, you can pile additional weight discs on the 50mm pressure tubes. A harness or power rope may also be attached to the CAPITAL SPORTS weight sled, allowing you to pull the sled while walking or standing.
Please note that the harness and weights are not included.
- Massive weight stacks of steel for push and pull exercises
- Two 7 cm wide slide rails - ideal for sprinting and acceleration training
- Weight intakes with 50 mm diameter
- Push rods with screw caps for quick conversion
- Rubberised grips with two different handle heights
- Suitable for attaching harness or a power rope
- Suitable for intake of weights with 50 mm aperture
- Possibility of additional loading of the push rods (Ø 50 mm)
- Material: powder-coated steel
- 58 x 96 x 101.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions weight intake: 64 x 5 cm (HxØ)
- Dimensions push rods: 88 x 5 cm (HxØ)
- Handle length: 40.5 cm
- Weight: about 40 kg
- 1 x device as mounting kit
- English user and assembly manual (other languages: German)