With the new Sledder weight sled from Capital Sports, easily take your stamina and strength to new heights.
The Sledder power slide is suitable for training in the hall or on the lawn outdoors: on two massive steel rails, the massive 16kg construction glides through your muscle power to be pulled forward. There is a load plate between the rails with a vertical 23cm high weight bearing tube. With a diameter of 50mm, the weight bracket is ideal for weight plates with 50.4mm openings, allowing you to add more weight for additional training.
In addition, the outer shell of the bracket can be decreased or extended. This gives you the possibility of using weight plates with a 30mm opening, allowing you to stack almost twice the number of weight plates. At a maximum extension of 43cm, a 120kg load (6x20kg) can be achieved using the Bumpee Bumper Plates from Capital Sports.
A support structure made from hard rubber protects the loading surface from damage by the stacked weights. Two robust eyelets with a diameter of 10mm are used to fasten a harness or power rope to pull the sled while walking or standing.
Please note that no weights are included.
- Massive weight sled out of steel for pulling
- Customisable weight bracket with 50mm or 30mm diameter
- Weight bracket with 50mm diameter and 23-43cm for weight plates
- Suitable for attaching harness or power rope
- Suitable for holding weights with 50.4mm or 30mm hole
- Structural support of hard rubber
- Dimensions sled: 60 x 28 x 97 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions weight bracket: 23-43 x 5 cm (HxØ)
- Weight: 16 kg
- 1 x weight sled (mounting kit)
- 1 x harness
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish)