The CAPITAL SPORTS Routi Skipping Rope sets new limits for endurance training and fat-burning. A difference you will feel!
With two robust and extra long 90° plastic grips, the wire rope rotates at high speeds on smooth aluminum ball bearings : perfect for Double Under Training. The high rotational speed is prefectly maintained by the slightly increased weight of 95 g of the Routi Speed Ropes.
With two clamps, the handles can be individually adjusted to suit your height. A rubber coating protects the steel wire against weather and fraying. For this reason the CAPITAL SPORTS Routi Skipping Rope is ideal for the use at the gym, indoors or outdoors.
- High-speed skipping rope for high intensity endurance training
- 3 m long wire rope with rubber covering
- 90° plastic handle with ball bearings for lightning-speed rotation
- Durable and smooth-running alumnimum ball bearings
- Clamps for individual length adjusment
- Wear-resistant thanks to the coiled steel wire rope and rubber coat
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Handle Length: 13 cm
- Handle Diameter: 1.5 cm
- Rope Measurements: approx. 0.24 x 300 cm (ØxL)
- Handle Measurements: approx. 2 x 16 cm (ØxL)
- Overall weight: 95 g
- 1 x skipping rope
- Delivery without instruction manual