The Capital Sports Corope is a simple yet versatile fitness device that provides an effective and varied workout with countless swing techniques and variation possibilities.
Whether horizontal or vertical, the Capital Sports Corope exercises the whole body. A garden or a park with a tree is a perfectly adequate training location. The sweat-inducing exercises require you to use different muscles at the same time to promote both strength and endurance. Because the exercises are easy to implement, they are suitable not only for professionals but beginners as well. Based on the uniformity of the undulations, you can easily judge whether the exercises are carried out correctly.
The fitness rope has a neutral black design with ends made of plastic, which increase the grip, reduce the risk of injury from slipping and prevent fraying of the rope. The Capital Sports Corope can also be used for solo or group workouts in addition to traditional fitness exercises. The 3.8cm-thick, three-strand rope guarantees optimal grip - no matter if you use it for climbing, swinging or in a group playing tug-of-war.
The multitude of possible variations and swinging techniques guarantee ongoing and varied fitness fun for a long time. Even a garden or the nearest city park can offer a rich variety of training options. The Corope can serve as a climbing rope or for swing exercises when used in the vertical.
- Extremely durable rope with 12m length - ideal for indoor and outdoor workouts
- For effective and varied exercises with countless swing techniques and variation possibilities
- Weather-resistant, easy to clean and easy to carry thanks to handy packing size
- Extra heavy-duty processing with handy rope ends of plastic to prevent fraying
- Three strand
- Material: nylon, hemp
- Rope ends made of plastic
- 1 x rope
- Please note that this item does not come with a user manual