The Ankle Sam Gravity Boots from Klarfit will turn your world, in the truest sense of the word, upside-down: they facilitate an effective abdominal and back workout in an inverted hanging position.
The two inversion boots feature massive steel hooks that can be attached to pull-up bars and other stable holding devices, allowing you to hang during your workout. The advantage is that you use your own body weight for training and therefore relieve your spine. This upside-down position is suitable for many versatile exercises for strengthening the abdominal and back muscles. The foam pad is 3cm thick for safety and comfort, and the two buckle closures feature an additional safety latch.
In addition to its application as a fitness device, the Klarfit Ankle Sam Gravity Boots are suitable for relaxing exercises. By stretching the spine, they assist in lifting the burdens of everyday life from your shoulders as you relax.
- Stable Gravity Boots for effective abdominal and back exercises
- Solid steel hooks for secure hanging
- Buckle closures out of metal with safety lock
- Comfortable cushion (thickness: 3cm) for optimal fit
- One size fits all
- Load capacity 110 kg
- Application scope: to strengthen abdominal and back muscles
- Hook for hanging on pull-up bars with up to 3 cm in diameter
- Dimensions per boot: about 18 x 18 x 21cm (WxHxD)
- Weight per boot: about 1.26kg
- 2 x gravity boots
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German)