The Timer 4 from Capital Sports provides a practical and visually appealing sports timer that take your training sessions to the next level, no matter whether you sculpt your body with tabata, Cross-Training or circuit training. And when the Timer 4 is done supporting your training, it continues to display the current time in 12 or 24 hour mode.
For sports timing, the Timer 4 provides a variety of functions. There is a preprogrammed tabata mode in which the sport timer features eight intervals with a 20-second training phase alternating with 10-second breaks in training. Also available is the well-known ‘fight gone bad’ function from Cross-Training. The training clock counts down 17 minutes, alternating between 5-minute workout and 1-minute rest periods. The sports timer indicates and announces the time and phase changes with beeps. Naturally, the Timer 4 from Capital Sports also features a standard stopwatch function, as is required for various track and field events.
So as not to neglect any individual needs, the sports timer may be freely programmed. The count-up or countdown times are adjustable, in which the Timer 4 either counts up to the set time or down to zero from a set time. With a simple touch of a button, the times on one of 14speed-dial keys can be stored so as to be permanently available. In addition, you can program your own training intervals. Here you are given the choice of the number of practice rounds, which always include a training phase (P1) and a resting phase (P2). Both phases may be programmed with desired times and set differently for each round. Just like in the pre-programmed modes, beeps announce the respective changes in training phase. These settings may be stored on a speed dial memory.
All functions of the Capital Sports sport timer are controlled via the supplied remote control, so that the Timer 4 can be easily started or stopped and switched between programmed moments even in large sports halls and gyms without consuming time. The training timer is cased in a robust metal housing, the front side of which is completely dedicated to the display of four large digital numbers in red LEDs. The device can be set in place as well as mounted on the wall, so as to be visible to everyone.
Available colours: black.
- Digital sports clock with 4 red, 10cm-large LED luminous digits
- 3 preset modes: stopwatch, tabata timer, fight gone bad
- Individually programmable training times with 14 memories
- Control completely via remote control
- Beeps for phase change
- Time display in 12 hour or 24 hour mode
- Programmable number of rounds
- Programmable exercise and rest
- 10 seconds preparation timer before the program starts
- Suitable for wall mounting
- On / off switch on the remote control
- Power supply: 100-240V ~ / 50-60Hz
- Power remote control: 2x 1.5V AAA battery (not included)
- Dimensions: 45 x 5 x 16 cm (WxHxD)
- Cable length: 3m
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- 1 x device
- 1 x remote control
- 1 x power adapter
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German)