Run free: with the Infinity treadmill series by CAPITAL SPORTS your cardio training becomes a high-level experience! The CAPITAL SPORTS Infinity Track 2.0 treadmill brings state-of-the-art treadmill technology to your endurance and cardio workout with an extra-large tread and combines them with inter-connective features like full Kinomap app integration with Bluetooth feedback. It also features a host of advanced features such as the NX-AeroFan Twin System for permanent fresh air and cooling, built-in speakers and the combined 6P AntiShock Suspension System for an extra-natural runnign feeling that almost makes you forget you are training - completely independently of the weather or time of day!
Welcome to the multimedia and connective training of the future: thanks to Bluetooth 4.0, the CAPITAL SPORTS Infinity Track 2.0 treadmill opens the entire integration of the Kinomap app. Not only does it provide access to thousands of kilometres of running tracks, it is also connected to the treadmill as a direct feedback system. On the one hand, this evaluates your performance data such as speed, heart rate or distance covered and, on the other hand, directly controls the gradient level to suit the selected running distance. This way, you can jog through cities and forests without leaving your apartment. If that's not enough, you can also easily participate in numerous multiplayer events: test your fitness in direct comparison with thousands of other runners - just like running the Berlin Marathon. Or you can let the community participate in your own running tracks. Simply shoot with the ActionCam, upload to Kinomap and you'll be ready to run your rounds around the world with other fitness enthusiasts.
Of course, you can also easily use the tablet mount of the CAPITAL SPORTS Infinity Track 2.0 treadmill to watch movies, listen to music or simply read a good book with your tablet or smartphone while exercising. Especially practical: the built-in speakers with Bluetooth connection relieve your tablet battery and give your training the right sound. To keep you fresh during your workout, the NX-AeroFan Twin System features two powerful fans that provide you with cool air.
The CAPITAL SPORTS Infinity Track 2.0 treadmill achieves top performance not just in terms of multimedia: a large running surface of 45 x 128 cm, 4.5 HP engine power, speeds up to 16 km / h and an incline angle of up to 11.5% ensure the right level of training whether for beginner runners or marathon veterans. Both speed and incline are easily controlled via one-touch buttons or the large control panel with 5" LCD display, and you can choose between 36 pre-set exercise programmes and 3 custom modes, as well as determining the characteristics of your workout, such as heart rate, distance traveled and calories burned. The 6P-AntiShock Suspension provides a particularly pleasant and natural running feeling, just like on the forest floor, which provides a particularly strong cushion for the treadmill with 6 honeycomb suspensions.
After training, be prepared for the next session: the CAPITAL SPORTS Infinity Track 2.0 treadmill can be conveniently folded via the hydraulic SoftFold System to save space, and can be easily moved with the built-in floor rollers.
Running training on best level: with the CAPITAL SPORTS Infinity Track 2.0 treadmill.
Please note: the Kinomap application is freely available and can be used free of charge. However, some features are only accessible via online registration and may be partially charged.
- Powerful: 4.5 HP engine power for running training regardless of weather and time of day
- Individual training: speed up to 16 km / h for relaxed walking to challenging jogging
- Mountain running: up to 11.5% gradient (12 steps) adjustable
- Training of the future: Bluetooth connection with full Kinomap support and feedback function
- Refreshing: NX-AeroFan Twin System with two built-in fans for cooling air during training
- Everything in view: 5" LCD display for displaying the training values with built-in tablet holder
- Joint-friendly: 6P AntiShock Suspension with 6 honeycomb suspensions
- Your sound: built-in Bluetooth speakers for music playback
- Varied: 36 pre-set exercise programmes and 3 custom modes
- Certified to EN957-1 & EN957-6
- Extra-wide treadmill of 45 x 128 cm (WxL) for comfortable stride lengths
- Natural running feel like on forest floor with 6P AntiShock Suspension
- Hundreds of virtual running routes via app with automatic control of the 12 pitch levels
- Integrated pulse sensors in the handles
- 5" LCD display
- Display of exercise level, calories burned, exercise time, distance, speed, heart rate
- Speeds from 1 to 16 km / h individually adjustable
- Height increase up to 11.5% adjustable
- 36 training programmes
- 3 custom training modes
- HRC mode: training with target heart rate
- Connection for MP3 player via Bluetooth
- Built-in bluetooth speaker
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Maximum user weight: 110 kg
- Easy to move by floor rolls
- Treadmill with hydraulic folding system for space-saving storage
- Safety pin for safe training
- Engine power: 4.5 HP (peak) / 2.0 HP (continous)
- Pulse band for hand-free heart rate monitoring available under article number 10032932
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ / 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: approx. 70.5 x 141 x 160 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions folded: approx. 70.5 x 141 x 99.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions running surface: approx. 45 x 128 cm (WxL)
- Weight: approx. 90 kg
- 1 x treadmill (assembly kit)
- 1 x vial of lubricating oil
- User manual in English (other languages: German)