Run free: with the Infinity treadmill series by CAPITAL SPORTS, your cardio training becomes a high-level experience! The CAPITAL SPORTS Infinity Pro 2.0 treadmill brings state-of-the-art treadmill technology to your endurance and cardio workout with an extra-large tread and combines it with inter-connective features like full Kinomap app integration with Bluetooth feedback. In addition, it comes with numerous comfort features such as the NX-AeroFan System for permanent fresh air and cooling, built-in speakers and the SoftDynamic Suspension system for a very natural running feel, which almost make you forget that you are working out - and you can train completely independently of weather or time of day!
Welcome to the multimedia and connective training of the future: thanks to Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT + connectivity, the CAPITAL SPORTS Infinity Pro 2.0 treadmill opens up the full integration of the Kinomap app. Not only does it provide access to thousands of kilometers of running tracks, it is also connected to the treadmill as a direct feedback system. This not only evaluates your performance data such as speed, heart rate or distance covered, but also directly controls the gradient level to suit the selected running distance. This means you can jog through cities and forests without leaving your flat. If that's not enough, you can also easily participate in numerous multiplayer events: test your fitness in direct comparison with thousands of other runners - a feeling like running the Berlin Marathon. Or you can let the community participate in your own running tracks. Just shoot with the ActionCam, upload to Kinomap and you'll be ready to run your rounds around the world with fitness enthusiasts.
Of course, you can also easily use the tablet holder of the CAPITAL SPORTS Infinity Pro 2.0 treadmill to watch films, listen to music or just read a good book on your tablet or smartphone while training. Especially practical: the built-in speakers with Bluetooth or cable connection take the load off your tablet battery and give your training the right sound. To keep you fresh during your workout, the NX AeroFan System features a powerful fan that provides you with cool air.
The CAPITAL SPORTS Infinity Pro 2.0 treadmill offers the best, not just in terms of multimedia: extra-large running surface of 51 x 140 cm, 5 HP engine power, speeds up to 20 km / h and a gradient angle of up to 12% in 24 levels ensure the right level of training, whether for beginners or marathon veterans. Both speed and incline are easily controlled via one-touch buttons or via the large control panel with 6.5" LCD display, where you can also choose between 25 pre-set exercise programmes and 2 user-defined modes or the characteristics of your workout, such as pulse, controlled running distance and calories burned. The SoftDynamic Suspension provides a particularly pleasant, natural running experience with a light bounce, just like running on the forest floor.
After training, the CAPITAL SPORTS Infinity Pro 2.0 treadmill can be easily folded into space-saving dimensions using the hydraulic SoftFold system and conveniently moved with the integrated floor rollers.
Running training on the best level: with the CAPITAL SPORTS Infinity Pro 2.0 treadmill.
Please note: the Kinomap application is freely available and can be used free of charge. However, some features are only accessible via online registration and may be partially charged.
- Powerful: 5 HP engine power for running training regardless of weather and time of day
- Individual training: speed up to 20 km / h for relaxed walking or challenging jogging
- Mountain running: 12% incline adjustable in 24 levels
- Training of the future: ANT + / Bluetooth connection with full Kinomap support and feedback function
- Refreshing: NX-AeroFan System with integrated fan for cooling air during training
- Your sound: built-in speakers with Bluetooth or AUX-in for music playback
- Varied: 25 pre-set exercise programmes and 2 custom modes
- Connections: 1x 3.5 mm AUX input
- Extra-wide treadmill of 51 x 140 cm (WxL) for comfortable stride lengths
- Natural running sensation as if on forest floor thanks to SoftDynamic Suspension
- Hundreds of virtual routes accessible by app with automatic control of the 24 pitch levels
- Pulse sensors in the handles
- 6.5" black and white LCD display
- Display of exercise level, calories burned, exercise time, distance, speed, heart rate
- Large tread for each step: 140 x 51 cm (LxW)
- Speeds from 0.8 to 20 km / h
- Individually adjustable
- Height increase up to 12% adjustable in 24 steps
- 25 training programmes
- 2 custom training modes
- HRC mode: training with target heart rate
- Connection possibility for MP3 player via jack connection or via Bluetooth
- Built-in bluetooth speaker
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Maximum user weight: 110 kg
- Easy to transport by floor rollers
- Treadmill with hydraulic folding system for space-saving storage
- Safety pin for safe training
- Engine power: 5.0 hp (peak) / 2.5 hp (continous)
- Pulse band for hands-free heart rate monitoring available under article number 10032932
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ / 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: approx. 91 x 160 x 180 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions folded: approx. 91 x 160 x 120 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions running surface: approx. 51 x 140 cm (WxL)
- Weight: approx. 100 kg
- 1 x treadmill (mounting kit)
- 1 x vial of lubricating oil
- User manual in English (other languages: German)