With the CAPITAL SPORTS Crosswalker Air-Walker, you can literally lift off, in gentle swinging movements you slide over the ground without straining your hip joints unnecessarily. In contrast to conventional Air Walkers, the Crosswalker not only allows a vertical forward movement, but also a horizontal sideways movement. The extended radius of movement particularly focuses on the training of the adductor and abductor musculature. In just a few weeks, you will shape and strengthen your buttocks and thigh muscles for a firm and healthy look.
The even rhythmic movement stimulates burning of fat and strengthens the cardiovascular system. With the two ergonomic handrails, you actively train the upper body musculature as well in the workout, because as with the counter-movement of the upper arm and shoulder muscles the abdominal and back muscles are strengthened. The two armrests on the front allow your upper arms to rest whileyou focus on your workout for leg musculature.
Everything in view: On the LCD display of the integrated training computer you will see the calorie consumption, the speed, the number of steps and the distance travelled.
The low entry of the Crosstrainer provides high comfort. Large and slip-resistant treads ensure a solid stand and the powder-coated stand pipes are provided with ground-protecting plastic protective caps to protect the floor from damage.
After the workout, the X-Walker folds up space efficiently until its next use.
The CAPITAL SPORTS Crosswalker Air Walker gets you in shape on gentle wings for increased health and endurance.
Available colours: black, black/silver (art .: 10031407)
- Innovative Air Walker for a joint friendly whole body training with a horizontal and vertical movement radius
- Powered training computer with LCD display
- Ergonomic handrails with hygienic foam padding
- Anti-slip plastic tread surface
- Small base and foldable construction to save space
- User weight: max. 100 kg
- Front holder for drinks, telephone or MP3 player
- User-friendly training computer: time - calories burned - steps - distance
- Stable metal frame construction with powder coating
- Quick assembly thanks to illustrated mounting instructions
- Low, comfortable step in
- Ground-protecting plastic protective caps
- Electricity supply training computer: 1 x AAA batteries (included)
- Dimensions shown: about 73 x 129 x 91 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions folded: about 73 x 146 x 59 cm (WxHxD)
- tread: about 12 x 32.5 cm
- Weight: about 16.5 kg
- 1 x crosstrainer as mounting kit
- Illustrated manual (other languages: German)