The CAPITAL SPORTS Bondies kinesiology tape assists in the relief and stabilisation of the muscles and joints during exercise. The versatility of the tape makes it suitable for various applications in cross-training, bodybuilding, swimming, boxing, cycling and various ball sports, making it ideal for therapeutic and injury prevention purposes.
Due to the elastic and flexible material properties of the tape, it can follow the movements of the joints of the human body without inhibiting movement, yet it is extremely tear resistant. As such, various areas such as knees, elbows, shoulders, necks, lower and upper back, joints, calves and more can be effectively treated.
The high-quality material is made from 97% cotton and 3% spandex. It is very breathable and water resistant, so it will stick during showering, bathing, swimming and even during sweaty sports. By simply cutting the 5cm-side rolls, you can individually adjust the tape to your body and respective function. The skin-friendly adhesive is activated by body heat and does not rub uncomfortably against the skin, and is characterised by excellent adhesive properties. Depending on circumstances and the load, the CAPITAL SPORTS Bondies sport tape can hold on the skin for up to seven days.
- Six rolls of kinesiology tape with 5 cm width and a length of 5 m
- Suitable for supporting the muscles during exercise, prevents pain and injury - for therapy and prevention purposes
- For use in cross-training, bodybuilding, swimming, boxing, cycling and various ball sports
- Breathable and water-resistant material 97% cotton and 3% spandex
- Individually adaptable by simply cutting
- Elastic and flexible for unrestricted freedom of movement
- Hypoallergenic (latex-free and free of harmful substances)
- High comfort
- Excellent adhesive properties
- No tension loss
- Material: 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Colour: red
- Length: 5 m (each roll)
- Width: 5 cm (each roll)
- Weight: about 90 g (each roll)
- 6 Rolls
- Please note that a manual instruction is not included