With the Tremendour Power Rack, Capital Sports delivers the ideal training ground for serious muscle building for any home gym. As is known in fitness studios, a power cage is an essential tool for exercises involving the use of weights and barbells, especially if you want to train alone safely. The Tremendour from Capital Sports is completely made of solid powder-coated steel, and leaves nothing to be desired in a power rack. It offers the possibility for a variety of different muscle training exercises. First and foremost, it enables weight lifting exercises with a barbell. On the right and left of the cage, two safety spotters are secured which may be adjusted in height via screw safety catches. Twenty adjustable height positions allow you to adjust the rack according to your individual needs and selected exercises.
In the right-side safety spotter, two supplied dip bars can also be attached to enable flexion supporting exercises with and without weight belts. In the front upper frame, there is a tried-and-true chin-up bar attached. A double bar with vertical and oblique connectors provides multiple grip options and allows all pull-up exercises, whether in the instep, comb or hammer handle. The training height of the multi-grip chin-up bar is an impressive 2.10m, allowing even taller adults to train without contortion. The 120cm double rod has a large enough width so that both novices and well-trained professionals can find a comfortable reach.
Further flexibility is provided by the Tremendour power rack’s four separately-adjustable J-hooks attached to the corner posts, which allow for training both in and in front of the cage. The ideal foundation for typical bench press exercises is provided by the rack in conjunction with an appropriate bench that fits easily in the interior space. To expand the device further, the rear side of the rack features mounting options for a lat pulldown, making the Tremendour from Capital Sports the ideal all-around fitness machine. The lat pull has an upper and lower cable, leaving nothing to be desired in terms of training. All standard weights with a mounting diameter of 25mm may be used. To secure the weights, the device features clamping springs.
Visually, the solid steel construction with its sturdy black powder coating and blue J-cups give the Tremendour a first impression as a serious training device. This is supported by its high load capacity - the rack can withstand up to 300kg of weight without complaint or compromising stability.
Please note that the power rack is supplied as an assembly kit that must be fully assembled by you in the desired location.
Available versions: green with lat pull, green without lat pull (item 10028832), black without lat pull (item 10027846), black with lat pull (item 10027847).
- Massive construction made of steel square tube
- Two adjustable Safety Spotter
- Back lat pull tower with upper and lower cable pull
- Includes multigrip chin-up bar
- Allows for cable pull, chin-up, flexor support and weight lifting exercises as well as bench presses
- Attachable dip bar for right-hand Safety Spotter
- Four separately adjustable J-Hooks
- Authorised user weight: 120 kg
- Gross total weight: 300 kg
- Lat pull suitable for all standard weights with 25mm intake (weight not included)
- Training pull-up bar height: 210 cm
- 20 height positions for Safety Spotter and J-cups
- Screw security grid
- Black & grey powder coating of steel girders
- Green powder coating of J-Hooks
- Weight security on lat tower via clamping springs
- Dimensions (mounted rack with lat tower): 118 x 214 x 165 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: about 116 kg
- 1 x device (assembly kit, delivery in 5 cartons)
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German)