The Capital Sports Ergometer Cross Pro is a cross trainer that is more than capable of standing up to the ongoing demands of both home and gym use. The smooth-running stable machine is suitable for fitness enthusiasts up to 120kg, making it possible to improve your performance through regular exercise regardless of the weather or whether you have a suitable route. The magnetic resistance of the cross trainer can be adjusted in 8 levels of difficulty, providing exactly the right resistance for each user. For smooth running and round movement while pedaling there is a 10kg flywheel, which ensures a balance mass of 26kg. The elliptical running movement is particularly easy on the joints. Particular attention was paid to the high quality of the slide rails and floor castors, ensuring quiet operation with low abrasion and no unpleasant noise.
The built-in training computer is presented in a simple and user-friendly design with three buttons, so that it can be operated quickly from the very first training session. As training goals, you may enter distance traveled, calories burned or simply a period of time. Once this value is reached, the training computer sounds a beep. The computer also permanently displays the speed, previous duration of the workout, distance traveled, calories burned and pulse, which is measured via hand sensors in the handlebars.
For convenient use, the Cross Pro ergometer from Capital Sports has a low entry point. The large non-slip foot plates ensure a secure footing for feet of all sizes. Long handles make it possible for athletes of all sizes to train comfortably. The ergonomic shape allows every user to find the ideal training position.
Should you wish to move the Cross Pro to a new location, the smooth-running ground rollers allow you to move it without undue effort.
Available colours: green, blue (item 10028280).Important Delivery Information! Due to the large size of this item we send it with our specialist courier spedition. As spedition deal with large shipments only they take slightly longer to reach you, usually between 7 and 10 working days from dispatch.
- Professional cross trainer for home or gym use
- Robust and stable construction enables prolonged use around the clock
- Adjustable magnetic resistance in 8 levels
- Smooth running and round movements by 10kg flywheel with a centrifugal mass of 26kg
- Clear and easy-to-use training computer
- Specify workout goals: distance traveled, calories burned or training time
Displays: speed, distance traveled, calories burned, duration of the exercise session and pulse
- Pulse measurement via hand sensors in handlebars
- Acoustic signal when the preset training is reached
- High adaptability to individual body measurements by large foot plates and long, ergonomic handles
- Floor casters for easy movement of the unit
- Allowed bodyweight: 120 kg
- No annoying operating noise thanks to high-quality rollers and sliding rails
- Automatic on / off during use / non-use
- Power training computer: 2x AA battery (not included)
- Dimensions: 157 x 69 x 195cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: about 50kg
- 1 x device (assembly kit)
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish)